Thursday, August 23, 2007

Going crazy

Ok, I am definitely not the person to stay home too long: Taxes, paper work, calling offices .... On top of that the weather was crappy till today and I really felt like I am slowly going crazy being home. Can't even think about the six weeks before the baby comes when I will be home again. Right now I am looking forward to move. Yesterday Jo and I went swimming with the Malsam family. Unfortunately I could not get them out of the house before the afternoon so the pool was crowded and too full for me to really swim. But tomorrow we will go again to the club in Cologne. Our last time! Johanna is getting pretty good and does a decent breast stroke by now. Last night I had a nice dinner with Anke at the Steinmetz. I am not missing anything at work - nevertheless I am no happy stay-at-home mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home