Friday, August 17, 2007

Baby Blues

I am glad I am not a stay at home Mom. Entertaining Johanna is tough. She just has more fun with kids around. I was working this week on last years taxes and trying to get our house let. So keep your fingers crossed! I also had a big sonography on Wednesday where the doc checked out the babies organs. Picture looks a little like Johanna. Same cute nose and lips. Everything looks fine and the baby seems to be healthy. Good. Only problem is that i have not figured out what health insurance I am on while not working. My private and the public health insurers giving me very different feedback. So I have consulted little Heike who helped out and I probably just stay with what I had. Our friends Tony and Holly had their second kid last week. A girl named Oliva Grace. Hmm, I am still working on names for the kid. Johanna and I will go swimming tonight. Only 2 more weeks and we are down south. Out temp appartment will be right next door to Heike and Nicks. Check it out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home