Bye Bye Bayer
My last day at work was Tuesday and I really enjoyed to leave everything behind. Even though after 2 days at home I am not sure how to fill the days until we move. There is lots of stuff to organize but overall I could probably do all that in 2-3 days. Once we have the confirmation on the temp appartment we can book the movers and I should start to through stuff out. On Wednesday I went to the Federal Employment Office . It only took about half an hour (i was planning to spend at least 2 hours there) and they even told me I might get unemployment benefit. Hurray. That was worth the trip.Brian and his girl-friend will come visit on Saturday just in time for Shawn's birthday. Unfortunately Brian flew with 2 bags and could not manage to carry a package that Julie was going to wrap up for us with baby stuff. How on earth can a guy pack 2 suitcases for a one week trip? Jo and I quit the company party tomorrow in Frankfurt after the HR girls told Shawn that no other kids where signed up to come. No problem, i wasn't feeling to eager on going anyway.

1 Comments:
Supposedly you were very sad indeed that your boss wasn't in to say good-bye on your last day. I truly was because he was then going on my nerves over there in Montville, NJ. Meeting Rene didn't make up for it. When I have to deal with those guys I think you've taken a very good decision ... good luck and have a nice time in between!
Post a Comment
<< Home