Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

We spend the weekend in Bielefeld with Mom. A long time ago I made an appointment with Wilma and Bernd and thought mother's day would give me a chance to kill two birds with one stone. On Saturday I even took Jo to the tennis court before the trip but I think she really doesn't like it so we will quit tennis lessons for her. I think it is fun and will continue to play with Katharina. The weather was changeable, traffic also - but we made it in two hours. Mom needed help with her taxes and was very distressed because of it. I tried to download a tax program on her computer but she lacks a DSL connection. As I have no patience to wait 1 hour for a download which right before it finishes stopped since AOL kicked me out and the connection failed. We went to buy a disc at a store which made it easy and we were able to submit the taxes on Sunday. Wilma and Bernd took me out to a nice restaurant (a fancy greek) while Mom watched the kids. Now I am back at work, waiting for next the holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home