Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Early Summer

We had a hot weekend. Our new neighbors almost finished their house and will move in within the next two weeks. That will add two more girls Johanna's age to the neighborhood. Twins, one blond one dark. Fun. We opened the pool season and filled up the big bucket even though our girls are almost too big for it now, they still enjoyed the refreshment. If the weather stays like this my plants will have to grow huge roots to find any water. My intention this year is not to water the plants out side because of the outrageous water bill we might get. Fresh water is not that expensive but even if I irrigate the garden we will get charged for the sewage water. That costs three times as much as fresh water. So no, my dear plants. You will have to care for yourself this year! I had a second interview today, another one tomorrow and a headhunter who called. Looks like I am moving on soon. Keep you fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home