
Fortunately Johanna didn't get the stomach flu and therefore my trip to Berlin was uneventful yesterday. But today - I finally had my annual performance review with my boss that he had rescheduled for at least 10 times before that. So he gave me a crappy 5 minute review, just like i had expected. No arguments worked. Instead of talking about the review he informed me that my position was going to be closed. My staff would get moved into other teams and he was already looking for a new job for me. I wasn't sure if this is good or bad. I definitely had to move out of that department anyway but it was more about the way he communicated it which hurt. So I am still in a bad mood and will watch some TV now. Tomorrow I will surf the net for a new job all day!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home