Thursday, February 08, 2007

Vacation Planning

My Milan trip is only two weeks away and I am really looking forward to get away. Yesterday I got back from Grosse Ledder again where we had a workshop with our new Berlin co-workers. Wasn't too exciting but we had nice winter weather, some snow, plenty of free food and I could sleep in with breakfast served in the morning. Shawn had a tough time. His work computer broke right before a launch, got some food poisoning after eating fish last night and is travelling to Nuremberg today. Great week. Soon we have to book our flights to the US. Easter we might to Holland with Joshi again ... so we are currently making lots of plans for our spare time.

Today we got another snow storm which melted away by early afternoon. While I spend some time searching for jobs on the internet i found jobs which looked not too bad. My internal activities have still not been successful so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home