Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekend activities

This weekend was a little more relaxing than the last. Johanna and I went swimming on Friday which was awesome as Shawn picked her up so that i could actually swim by myself for more than the kiddy swim lesson time of 30-45 min. She even asked to come me which made me very happy. Saturday we finally managed to cast her "piggy" nose for Carnival. The "Sams" (see picture) costume is almost ready. All we are missing are the fins for her shoes - no real fins of course.

Cat, Jake, and the kids will come over with the kids for that weekend so we are planning some big carnival events. Not that Shawn nor I have a costume jet. A painted face or hat will do. This evening Anke and I will see Harald Schmidt's new show.

Tuesday - Wednesday I have an overnight meeting with our Berlin co-workers again. Unfortunately only the team leads and not the full team is invited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home