Storm Kyrill

Today was a little crazy. I got back from Barcelona - late yesterday night. I left the office there at 4 pm but I didn't make it home until 11. No direct flights to Cologne so I had to go through Mallorca. Somehow I was tired at work and noticed the storm grow with every hour. The security people at work closed streets and were cautiously watching the building with those huge windows fronts. When I picked up Jo the Deutsche Bundesbahn already stopped all their trains from running and most planes were delayed or cancelled. At home we had a 30 minute power outage. Jo was pretty scared but as we have lots of candles. No problem. Like most of our neighbors our roof lost some tiles but otherwise we had no losses. Thank god tomorrow is friday. Johanna and I will try for another swim lesson.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home