Sunday, January 07, 2007

My hundredth blog article

I can't believe that I already wrote 100 articles. And I hope that you will bear with for the next hundred? I usually don't spend much time proof-reading my own words. So there might be plenty typos and grammar mistakes - but as long as you can understand what I am trying to say.

My cold is finally better and I can breathe again through my nose. Even though I went to work last week I was lazy and spent a lot of time preparing my resume and searching the web for other opportunities. I will send out the first application for a job internally. Not sure if that one is a good match but I have nothing to lose and this is a good way to practice.

Called both Grandmas today. Heike is flying on the 13th over to the US to be on board on the 15th. Nice life. She does enjoy her trips a lot. You can email her there if you want. Greatgrandma wants to lose weight after xmas. But she didn't like the idea of walking. But that is just her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home