
My only new years resolution for this year is to find a new job inside or outside the company within 6 month. Let's see if I can keep up to that. Of course there is always the idea to eat less and do more sports, but i promise myself that every month. I discovered the new blogger album function and had to put the latest pictures up. Check them out if you like. I don't upload the best resolution for a faster viewing. While doing that - at work - you can tell I am keeping myself very busy right now - i found that photo of Oma Röschen which I really liked. It was saddening to watch her loose control over her life bit by bit and we are a little worried how long we can keep her living by herself. We definitely have to watch out for her this year. Mike is visiting her in late January and that was all she could think of and I hope she enjoyed staying with us even though it was stressful for all of us.
1 Comments:
Happy New Year! :)
You were actually in my dreams last night. Your hair was shoulder length, but a normal style for you.
I saw you walking through these glass doors (there were two sets). You had a blue motor cycle helmet in your hands. I called out to you twice, but you only heard me on the second one.
It was like we'd seen each other another day or something, but you walked to your pod and that was about it. Just had to let you know about that since it just happened this morning. :)
I hope you and your awesome family have a great weekend and a very happy New Year!!
Post a Comment
<< Home