
Last weekend Mom got back from her trip to Nice. She was all excited about Lasse and we need to plan a visit ourselves for next year to meet him. Check out Mike's website for
more pictures. Mom stayed with us for only one night and we got to talk some, which was nice. This week I have been preparing Johanna's advent calendar. That is a lot of work. I was almost thinking of buying one. But at least this year I could recycle the little bags I crafted last year. I am thinking of joining a fitness club so I can run on the treadmill whenever I want. It is tough for me in Winter to keep in shape. Gained way to much weight. When I come home it is too dark to go outside. And my swimming class has moved our times so that I can only make it on Fridays. Sucks. Tomorrow I am working all day for Bayer at a recruiting exhibition in Cologne. I enjoy these events. Maybe I also find a cool company for me?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home