
Tomorrow I will drive over to the Bayer Training Center to take a class for two days. Shawn and Jo will have to do without me. I am sure they'll do ok. The classes are usually fun and also good to do some networking outside my working area. I hope to also be able to go swimming on friday, i have not been for quite some time. Doctor said i need to work out more to take care of my back and also cookie time is around the corner. Our new nanny - day care provider - or whatever you will call her has been working out well for us. Johanna really likes their little daughter and gets along with the family very well. The only thing we are missing is a cleaning lady to get us back to where we were before. The house looks aweful and Mom is coming this weekend. I can already hear her complain. We just can't handle it right now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home