Monday, November 13, 2006

Autumn days

I feel much better today. No fever, running nose or cough any more and much more energetic. I felt so good that i went to work which made me feel sick after just some hours of being there. Time for a change. I need to work on that. It has been raining all day which doesn't lift my spirits. Oma Röschen had called last weekend to tell us that she was not feeling comfortable to come here by herself for christmas. She was feeling dizzy and had the doc check her out this week. Shawn and I am planning to pick her up then, either by car, train or plane. Holidays are a busy travelling season so we better get the tickets now. I also need to get the little gifts for Jo's advents calendar. Ohh, so much to do. Friday we are invited to eat Goose at Thomas and Nicole's house again - what a nice November ritual. Yummm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home