
The first 100 AOL Bertelsmann employees had planned to party again in Hamburg's Au Quai Bar. Of course I had to go. It was almost like a high school reunion and fun. Unfortunately not all could come but still I met a lot of old co-workers and friends. Times have changed but most of the people not so much. I stayed with little Heike and we had lots of fun, talked about everything while walking through the city. "Hotel Heike" even prepared lunch the next day. Back at work I am crestfallen. Something has to change and I am not sure I can wait for my employer to make it happen. Today I am working from home, I could not take it the last to days and was ready to kill my co-workers. Maybe tennis lessons tonight will help to get rid my anger and stress.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home