Friday, September 01, 2006

One more day

Counting down. Today is our last work day - yahooooo - and we can't wait to leave for France. Work is killing me and i definitely need some time off. Johanna is very excited especially to fly with an airplane again and to see Uncle Mike and Aunti Lene. This morning she showed me her ballett lessons which she can only do with classical music on. I just bought her some CDs which we listen to in the car. Peter and the wolf in English. Saturday is the day to pack and then you will not hear from us for some time. Now that the weather in Germany got a little better we are leaving to go south. I hope that will guarantee some sun and beach weather in Corsica. The travel guide book I ordered online got here just in time together with a huge box of books on tape (CD) which I didn't order. The complete Thomas Mann collection in German. So if anyone is interested to borrow some let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home