Monday, August 21, 2006

Sleep Over

This was my sports weekend. I started off with Volleyball at our company summer party. Went swimming right after and played tennis on Saturday with Katharina and Elmer. Shawn could not play. He threw his back out last Thursday playing soccer. I guess it runs in the family now that I am better. I hope he will be better before our vacation! Joshi stayed over for the weekend as Thomas and Nicole had to clear the boat for the winter and jam-packed their car on the way back. No room for a car seat. Johanna and Joshi had fun even the weather was not too great. We went swimming together and BBQed with David and Lilly. Relaxing weekend - not that we got our last hotel or beach house for our vacation. I will look this week and see that i find something nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home