Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tennis & Puppeteers

For the last two weeks Katharina and I have played tennis twice a week. I am not sure my brain and body are working together yet but it is fun and I hope we don't look to embarassing on the court. The kids usually run around and bother the golf players who practice right next to us. Afterwards we hung out at Elmer and Katharina's place were the kids played with a puppet theather. Shawn's birthday is coming up however he already found my well hidden gift for him in the shed while cleaning (!!!!) it out. We did recieve all the pellets for next winter and needed space. Next weekend we are going to sail in the Netherlands together with Joshi and family. Johanna is very excited and can't wait. First sailing and then .... Oma Heike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home