
My trip to Berlin was ok but I got home very tired just to find nobody at there. Instead the house was messy: none of the trash cans emptied, laundry undone, floors dirty and no milk in the fridge. I was pissed. Shawn and rest of the family including Johanna returned at midnight from watching a game in Longerich with our old neighbors. Great - I could only imagine how tired she would be the next day. So today when everone left for Nuremberg to watch the game Ghana - USA I wasn't sorry and felt a little relief to be home just with Jo. On top of that Linda was coming to clean. How nice it was to return to a clean home and not have to watch and listen to soccer for a day. I still enjoy to have the company visiting.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home