
... and this time we stayed home! How about that? Saturday I used to get the house ready for all our soccer guests. I had lots of little projects. That evening we had a BBQ with the Malsams. Weather was halfway stable not hot, but comfortable and dry. Sunday we took Johanna to the theather in Bonn:
Jim Knopf. Fun but a way too long for kids. The show was 1 1/2 h long plus a break of 30 min. Shawn and lots of other parents went to sleep. Later we walked along the Rhine and had dinner in Bonn. Today we were lazy again, went swimming in Bensberg but other than that - not much happening here. Thank you all for the good wishes for my birthday. Lots of other birthdays are coming up this month and I hope I will not forget anyone.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home