Saturday, July 01, 2006

Summer is back

We are hot and lazy today. Grafton and I did the lawn and garden in the morning. Tried to get out early which didn't quite work so we had to bare with the heat. Johanna is out there with Jana - all day in and out of the pool. The Adams just returned from Bielefeld where they had stayed with Mom for 2 days. Even Henner and Anne came down early to hang out with them. I just saw the pictures and it seemed as if they had lots of fun together. I didn't let Johanna join them but she can't wait to visit Oma Heike later in July. Shawn and I are thinking about where we want to go for our summer vacation in September. Hmmmmmm - We are not sure yet. Maybe a beach house in France? Stop by Mike and star-bellied Lene? But maybe not as they live tooo far if we are going to take the car. Fly down to Portugal? Too many choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home