Sunday, August 27, 2006

One more week

Next Sunday at this time we are already in Nice. I can't wait. Yesterday we went with Nicole, Thomas and Joshi to Düsseldorf and checked out an art exhibition which their friends were having. Also North Rhine Westfalia is celebrating its 60th birthday and the capital was having a big party. Unfortunately the weather was not very stable, rainy and sunny at the same time, but the kids enjoyed all the different booths and had fun anyway. Today we went to play tennis. Shawn didn't go to not hurt his back before our vacation. So Jo and I came back right away and we all went swimming this afternoon. When we got back Jana was back from her trip to Sweden which made Johanna happy. They had not played together for about 3 month. I hope I don't need to go to Berlin this week to be able to prepare for our trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home