
Cat bailed on me. We were supposed to be on our wellness trip this weekend. But - it didn't matter too much to me. This way I got to go swimming on Friday and play tennis with Shawn today. More sports do me good to cope with all the pre-holiday stress. Also Joshi stayed over as he and Johanna still enjoy each others company a lot. Monday till Wednesday I am out for another training class. Not sure why I had no training all year just to get away twice now, but I should not complain otherwise they don't send me at all. Mom will come over and help Shawn out. I hope they don't fight too much. Linda wrote Johanna a letter again. She is very sweet and we miss her. Not that it is not working out with the new family. But still it is not the same. Next weekend we will be in Austria. Almost no snow there! Bad luck!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home