Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Not sure how I made it into 2007. I slept all day yesterday and today. Later we partied a little which was nice but pretty quiet. Katharina and Elmar had invited about 5 couples with kids over - I went back to bed right after midnight before the kids got tired. Johanna, David and Lily stayed up until 1 a.m. (!!!) for the first time. Last year we had put them to bed and had had a hard time to wake Jo up. Once she is asleep she is gone for the night. This morning my cold seemed to have reached the rest of the family. Shawn was complaining about sniffels. I will stay home tomorrow and try to get rid of it before going back to work. Good excuse, i don't feel like going anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home