Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Home alone with Yo-Yo

Shawn left for a training class to Nuremberg yesterday morning and now we are home alone. Which is no problem for a couple of days, but we already dilly-dallied this morning and hence I had breakfast in the car. Jo ate half of it before we got to the kindergarten. Her little girl-friends there are calling her Yo-yo. And she is invited to a lot of birthday parties lately. Not sure if we can invite all of them to Johanna's birthday. The list is getting longer and longer. Today I bought a new headset for my computer. After Skyping with Sünje didn't work out yesterday night I got sick of that old headphone. No problems with the new mic, so feel free to call me up now. I am also planning a few days away with my friend Anke. Right now we are looking at Milan. Sounds good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home