Monday, January 29, 2007

German Open 2007

Yay, i did make it to the games this weekend - even though we had a busy schedule: An interview a new cleaning lady and Jo's friend Josephine stayed overnight with us. The event was great and it was amazing to see the teams compete at such high level. Germany is still second league but Greece and Mexico where fantastic. I can't wait for the world championship which takes place in Australia in March. Hopefully Eurosport will show some of it. My old friend Petra and family were in Bonn. She was judge while her little sister is still in the national team. I remember her at the pool with water wings. Getting old ;-). Shawn is probably not going to the States. Too little time for too much money. The only option would be to leave tomorrow and return Friday or Sunday. We will see. And yes, we did find a new cleaning woman this weekend, as i mentioned above we interviewed two. One thought the walk up the hill would be too much for her. Ok, one left. I hope she will be reliable and halfway thorough. Ohh, and I almost forgot to mention: We did get the first snow this winter. Too much for my car to make it up the hill on Friday, so we had to cancel swimming lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home