
This weekend we stayed home again. Friday night Jo and I went swimming and I am happy that she enjoys going now. Very proud she told me about practicing back stroke and free style. Later Thomas called and told us that he had booked the apartment in Holland for the weekend before easter. I happen to check the Germanwings website for flights to Nice - 5 € each leg per person! They tricked me though as they always add a big amount for airport tax. Still 200 € for a return flight for the three of us is quite OK. I checked with Mike and they are home for Easter. Lene's Mom is moving down to watch Lasse. That looks like a very convenient and reliable day care arrangement to me. Milan, Holland, Nice. Sounds pretty good so far, what do you think? All we need now are the flights to the US. Better not wait too long. Carnival is getting close and we have to prepare the costumes. Shawn doesn't wanna play along and dress us as the nagging housekeeper "Frau Rotkohl" (Mrs Red Cabbage) from the Sams story. We will work on that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home