
On my last day "sick" Johanna talked me into doing a day trip with her. Weather still being great I thought of it as a good idea. Why sit home or go to day care. So we went to Bonn, walked along the boardwalk and saw a show in a kinder theater:
Pippi Longstocking. On top of that we had coke and tea, and even dinner outside in a little garden cafe. Food was crappy but a lot to watch. Mom's with kids outside, couples kissing, students studying ... amazing how many people didn't have to work. I feel much better even though I am still not a 100%. Well enough to enjoy a sunny day outside. Oops, I forgot to mention that Jo and I got a hair cut this morning. My hair grows back and needed to be trimmed. What a luxurious day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home