Oma is back
Finally after a four month long trip around the world Oma Heike is back home. She stayed with Jo and Shawn for the days I was out at my training class. Good to have her back. On friday we all went swimming at my club. Oma swam in the slow lane, Jo in the kids pool and I joined my team. That was really cool to have three generations there. Saturday Oma took the train back to Bielefeld and we went to play tennis. Johanna did not enjoy this as much as swimming. I am not sure that is the right sport for her, but Joshi likes it very much and the adults can play while the kids are there. This week I have two more trips coming up. An interview in Munich tomorrow (just checking my market value) and a business trip to Berlin Tuesday - Wednesday. Weird feeling after I have not been into the office all last week. Also Mother's day is coming up next weekend....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home