Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Living in Bavaria

Yes, I am online again. Finally. But not at home yet. Our vacation house has no phone - no internet. Weird feeling! You get so depended on these new technologies. But our cell phones are working and otherwise the appartments are fine. Big, a little old, and the best is, that I have a 2 minute commute to work. Shawn's cousin Amili and his wife came here last weekend and we went down to Lake Tegern. The weather has been crappy, cold and wet (unlike in the picture), so I took the car to work instead of riding my bike. The first nights here the moskitos ate us up. Mom bought two moskito nets and now we are safe. Today is my third day at work and it has been pretty fun and relaxing so far. My team seems to be doing a good job and I don't foresee major issues. Tomorrow i am going to drive down to Austria to meet the rest of them who work down there. It is only a 45 min drive from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home