Wednesday, October 10, 2007

On Maternity Leave

Six more weeks to go: Officially Monday was my last day at work. Somehow I got the date wrong and still went yesterday. Simply because with all these home projects like installing lights and unpacking boxes, sitting at work is definitely more relaxing. I tried to take it slow this morning, but ended up running around in the house installing things and cleaning up. Two hours later I needed a break. Ready to go and play online at work. to finish up some stuff and grab some food. Especially at lunch time walking over to get a hot meal is convenient. I just don't feel like cooking only for myself. Johanna gets lunch at school. But I will go and pick her up early today. The weather is nice and maybe we go for a bike ride or swimming. Our phone is now supposed to get installed on Friday. Keep your fingers crossed. German Telecom what a great company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home