Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween in Bielefeld

On her last day of school, Jo dressed up as a witch and celebrated an early Halloween. We made a witch hat out of Shawn's Bavarian Octoberfest hat and used a curtain as a cloak. Unfortunately I cannot upload the pictures I have right now, but be sure that I will show them to you later. We also went for a drive to Oberammergau last week to pick up the boxes that Julie had sent and which were travelling through Belgium to us. Thanks Julie - four boxes full of baby stuff. I think we are set now for the beginning. Johanna liked the baby toys a lot and already claimed some. This week we spontaneously decided to take a trip up to Bielefeld to see my Mom. The train ride is over 6 hours! But no airline will take me anymore three weeks before my due date. Jo is invited to a birthday party on Friday but I am not sure that I want to go home tomorrow already. Maybe I can convince her to stay a little longer? By the way tonight no trick-or-treaters showed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home