It is time
Ok, somebody get this little one out of me now.
I am tired and spending time at home is not relaxing anymore. Baby is getting bigger and bigger and so am I. Tuesday is the official due date and it looks as nothing will happen until then. Mom is flying in tomorrow, so I get some help around the house and some entertainment. Shawn and Jo returned from Cologne last weekend - thex had lots of fun but were both sick. I kept Jo home for 2 days until she was well again and getting bored with me. That way we also got to know the local pediatrician. Today I am online at the public library. Opening hours suck, but otherwise it is cheap and convenient. Meanwhile Johanna is reading books and I get to check my email one last time before the baby comes. The weather is still very cold and wet. Snow is falling almost every day and staying. Skislopes are opening early this year, not that I can go! Today I put the snow tires on Shawn's car. So we are all set to drive to the hospital. I guess I should start and pack my hospital bag?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home