Sunday, April 23, 2006

BBQ in Longerich

Jens told us not to bring anything for the BBQ at their house on Saturday. But that doesn't work for Shawn so we showed up with Lobster, Ribs, Steak, and Burgers and I was glad that other people brought salad. It was a lot of fun and eight kids where running around. Next time we should get an outdoor gas heat lamp. Other than that Jo and I am still fighting our cold. I have a little fever and she adds a cough and running nose to it. Juck! All of Sunday we just hung out at the house. After our nap Johanna and I went swimming for an hour. She is getting very comfortable at being in the water but she still swims like a little doggy. Which is ok - but looks really funny. My Mom is coming on Wednesday. Johanna is very excited to see her again. We all have not seen her for three month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home