Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sick all week

Not sure why, but right before we are going on vacation everybody gets stressed even more. Johanna being sick doesn't help. We take turns in staying at home and the rest of the time Oma Annie watches her. That way Linda hasn't been cleaning all week and the house looks like it. But the sunny little island is awaiting us. I started packing last night when Jo woke up with her fever and ear pain. This morning we took her to the doctor again. He said it would be ok to fly using nose drops. What a relief. I really didn't wanna cancel this trip. And I hope by the time we are back spring has arrived in Germany also. At least the snow has changed into rain. Easier on the summer tires on Shawn's car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home