Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sick again ...

I dunno what I did, but woke up Saturday with a sore throat and as strep was going around at Johanna's day care I went to the doc to get it checked out. The doctor send me back with antibiotics and we had to cancel the birthday party. Instead Johanna went to Joshi's for a sleep over and i hung out at home. Sucked. My timing is aweful. Why don't i get sick on weekdays? Today i prepared the birthday cake for Johanna and wrapped all her gifts. Can't believe my little girl is turning 5. We had called Oma Röschen on Friday, she was doing fine and had recieved the picture album. Hope she liked it. It is sometime difficult to get anything out of her. I should call Oma Heike tonight. She flew over to see Nick again. Marti Gras in New Orleans this year? Josephine and Grafton called yesterday. I think i will bug Josephine now every week about her exercise. The weather is pretty nice and a try to get Shawn of the couch for a little walk before it gets dark again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home