Birth and Death
Johanna has two birthday party invites this week and is all excited. I got pretty pink toys: a little pink make up bag, princess gloves and a diadem. She wanted to keep them all for herself. But Oma Heike had promised to get her some belated birthday presents as she was not in town that time.My friend and co-worker Susanne has passed away last week. She had lost her fight to breast cancer even though it was the side effects of all the drugs she took which finally killed her. It makes me really sad and I have been even more down at work. I am also thinking about Syrentha and Dad again. But life is not fair. We still have to move on and remember the good times we have had. Also: Mike and Lene will have a baby. How great is that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home